A dream has become a reality with the introduction of Magic’s Theater and Museum to the Austin community. Seen as a vessel to share the history and mystery of magic, this museum and theater are sure to transform magic into an art form rather than simply entertainment by showcasing pieces highlighting the successful acts and lives of contemporary and legendary magicians.
Friday – 8pm
Saturday – 7pm
Magical Pieces in the Museum
- A replica of Harry Houdini’s famous Chinese water torture cell.
- Famous American sculptor, John Rogers’ original 1877, The Traveling Magician group and 1877 School Days group
- A 1924 Carter the Great Vanishing the Elephant poster
- World famous magician, Doug Henning’s personal wardrobe, props, and photographs
- Original Cardini photographs and award plaque
- Original T. Nelson Downs’ photographs and coins
- Photographs and posters of contemporary magicians, David Copperfield, Dean Dill, Fred Kapps, Professor Dai Vernon, Lance Burton