Welcome To HandCraft Kitchen & Cocktails
Step thru our doors and feel the salvaged and recycled materials hinting at the history of an earlier time when things were handcrafted with pride and respect. Reclaimed brick and wood gathered from turn-of-the-century New York buildings and industrial warehouses fill the space to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Extensive rotating beer and spirit menus with attention to small batch and local product display our passions for quality and selection while our creative side offers perfectly balanced Handcrafted Cocktails as well as an eclectic combination of familiar New American comfort food with interesting and sophisticated twists.
About the Menu at Handcraft
The menu at HandCraft features a combination of small plates, large plates, and handhelds. The Handhelds include unique burgers and sandwiches ranging from $16 – $22 and served with hand cut fries, tots, or house salad. Here’s a few of our favorites Small and Large Plates.
- Truffled Fried Burrata with mushroom duxelle, arugula, herbs – $13
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with garlic, ginger, lime, and sea salt – $9
- 3 Pulled Pork Sliders with whiskey barbecue, green apple jalapeno slaw, dark ale mustard, brioche – $14
- Chicken Paillard with arugula, Asian pear, tomato, fennel, herbs, pistachio, balsamic reduction, white balsamic vinaigrette – $20
- Seared Duck Breast with brown rice, quinoa, brussels, peas, cauliflower, sage, apple gastrique – $23
- HandCraft Hanger Steak with horseradish-cauliflower mash, bacon braised collards, creole chimichurri – $25